Are you a human? If your answers yes then you must definitely had a fight with some other human bean ;).After the fight did you ever think of forgiving that person.99.9% of the people would say no. I myself would learn karate, get a black belt and kick that person you know where instead of forgiving and “FORGET” EXCUSE ME WHAT DOES “THAT”WORD MEAN?
But not forgiving and forgetting can also cost you a lot for starters:
1) You’ll become old before your grandparents .And when your grandchildren ask granny why is your hair white is it because of wisdom?you’ll have no choice but to tell them “ NO ,I never forgave and therefore I also never forgot” .
2) Instead of going to sleep at night like other people you’ll lay awake in bed thinking of ways to take revenge which could lead to insomnia making you a zombie overnight.
3)You’ll miss treats .For example: I had a fight with my sister and she has a box full of yummy delicious chocolates ………………….You know what I mean.But if you forgive:
4)People will follow you around like Paparazzi’s and if you do something wrong they also wont forgive and definitely not forget.
5)The number of enemy followers will increase with decrease in friends.
6)you’ll become a worrywart.
DO YOU SEE ANY BENEFIT FOR YOURSELF IN THE ABOVE POINTS? I DON’T.
WHY AND WHAT TO DO THEN:
WHAT: FORGIVE AND FORGET OBVIOUSLY: D
Is it still difficult: Just do one thing, Remember that person’s good points.
1) GOD loves those who forgive others. So the quicker you forgive others the quicker GOD will forgive you.
2) You’ll have peace of mind. And that is much better than wasting money on sleeping pills .
3)You’ll be a healthy granny with black hair.
4) Backbiting will decrease .Making this world a happier place to live in.
5) You’ll have more friends in real life then you have on facebook.
6)paparazzi’s will go out of job.
The best way to act on something good is to tell others so that even if you forget they’ll remind you.Stay blessed:)
ME AFTER WRITING THIS :