1) Why does your little toe decide to hit every piece of wooden furniture in your home on the coldest day of winter 🙂
2) When you’re cozily bundled up in bed and have warmed every cold spot, oh no I have to go pee!!!!
3) Alone in your room you won’t ever drop juggling balls nor will you ever fall if you’ve been standing on one leg for the past 15 minutes but when it’s time to show someone any of your talents …….. Whoosh you go flying down the stairs.
4) In a hurry when wearing a sweater, why does your head always stubbornly get stuck in the sleeve.
5) When you’ve applied toothpaste on your brush and you’re admiring the color but as soon as you raise the brush …..argh it falls right away.
6) During your final exams why do you have a dying urge, to clean every drawer, closet, read every book that you had never time to read before, cook, paint, go on long walks, sew and do every crazy thing that you can think of at that time.
7) Why do the saddest songs keep playing in your head during your exam. Especially, in your Math paper. The last time I gave my math paper the lyrics, I am so lonely I have nobody who kept playing, in my head for the entire two hours. I still passed.
8) When going to a party, why does your curly hair after getting a wash decide to run wild in every direction possible, so that when you enter the party room one of the girls points at you and screams….MUFASSSSAAAAAAA!!!!!
9) Why do you always, in an emergency situation find only one shoe or one earring with the other pair missing and nowhere to be found.
10) Why does the” BISCUIT” always decide to go for a swim in your teacup when you’re in the least mood to go fishing.